Walk Strong 2019 Fall Training Session is currently underway and training for the Palm City Turkey Trot.
Walk Strong 2019 Winter Training Dates
December 3, 2019 - February 4, 2020
This program is perfect for those who aren't runners but still want to be active and fit by walking. Walk Strong is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser to the advanced walker! Walk Strong helps participants take the first steps to a healthy lifestyle. Supportive and trained pacers will help you adopt a regular walking routine and assist you along the way. Come join us December 3, 2019 - February 4, 2020 for our 10 week program!
Goal race is Fleet Feet Stuart's 14th Annual Run for Your Heart 5K/10K/Kid's Fun Run on February 8, 2020
Benefits The Frances Langford Heart Center at Cleveland Clinic Martin Health
This programs Benefits:
- Flexible training schedule
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and paced workouts
- A Fleet Feet Running Club technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and pacers
Join us to learn more at a FREE information session on November 26, 2019, at 7 p.m.: RSVP!
Meet Coach Karen: