WalkStrong 2020 Spring Training Dates
March 17, 2020 - May 23, 2020
This program is perfect for those who aren't runners but still want to be active and fit by walking. WalkStrong is for 5K and 10K distances. WalkStrong is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser to the advanced walker! WalkStrong helps participants take the first steps to a healthy lifestyle. Supportive and trained pacers will help you adopt a regular walking routine and assist you along the way. Come join us March 17 - May 23, 2020 for our 10 week program!
Goal race is Run for the Pineapple 5K on May 25, 2020
This programs Benefits:
- Flexible training schedule for 5K (3.1 miles) and 10K (6.2 miles) distance
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and paced workouts
- A Fleet Feet Running Club technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and pacers
Join us to learn more at a FREE information session on Tuesday, March 10 at 7 p.m.: RSVP!
Fleet Feet Stuart is dedicated to helping you reach your goal. To make sure you reach your goal, Fleet Feet will not offer any refunds after the first class of the training session. If you become injured and are under the care of a doctor we will issue you a credit to the next training program. A doctor's note is required.
Meet Coach Karen: