Fall 2019 Training Dates
October 1, 2019 - December 3, 2019
Goal Race: Reindeer Dash 5K/10K on December 7, 2019
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Program Benefits :
- Getting you to the starting line of a 10k
- Weekly group training runs and walks
- Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
- Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
- Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
- A new group of running buddies to get you moving!
Still not sure? Join us to learn more at a FREE informational session on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 7pm: RSVP
Meet Coach Karen:
October 1, 2019
Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays 6:30 a.m.
Reindeer Dash 5K/10K
$95.00 excluding race fee