Spring 2019 Training Dates
March 19, 2019 - May 25, 2019
Download Spring Training Registration Form HERE
There is not a 10K Goal Race for this session. You are welcome to sign up for Run for the Pineapple 5K.
(TIP: Register early for race as it is limited to 500 participants and sells out every year.)
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Program Benefits :
- Getting you to the starting line of a 10k
- Weekly group training runs and walks
- Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
- Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
- Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
- A new group of running buddies to get you moving!
Still not sure? Join us to learn more at a FREE informational session on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7pm: RSVP
Meet Coach Hannah:
March 19, 2019
Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays 6:30 a.m.
Run for the Pineapple 5K
$95.00 excluding race fee