Saturday Morning Earlybird Weekly Runs at 6:00 am
There is no charge or set pace group leaders. It is very informal, everyone just gathers here. But even if you end up running alone, this is a great place to start. We can give you some route suggestions and tell you where all of the water is. We hope to see you here!
"A growing body of research shows that the people in our social networks can have a profound influence on our health and well-being. This is the first study to show that someone else's optimism could be impacting your own health," lead author Eric Kim, a doctoral student in the University of Michigan's department of psychology, said in a university news release.
Top 10 Reasons to Join a Saturday Morning Weekly Run
1. Stay safe and run with others
2. Meet other local runners
3. Stay motivated
4. Water stops set up at 2 mile and 4 mile marks
5. Meet your friends or run with someone new
6. Pick up nutrition and hydration before your run
7. Dry, safe place to start and finish your runs
8. Running with others can increase and help log more miles
9. Watch a beautiful sunrise from the Roosevelt Bridge (or under it!)
10. Meet with friends for breakfast or coffee after
Sign up for our Fleet Feet Sports Newsletter