Earning PR Points:
- Purchases of any in-store merchandise are eligible for the accrual of PR Points.
- Purchases of Gift Cards, Training Programs, and race entry fees are not eligible for the accrual of PR Points.
- Purchases made with a Gift Card are eligible for accrual of PR Points.
- Purchases made with promotional gift certificates or coupons are not eligible for accrual of PR Points.
- PR Point total will be reduced by any merchandise returned or refunded.
Redeeming PR Vouchers:
- You will receive your PR Voucher via email when you've earned 150 points.
- PR Vouchers cannot be redeemed the same day they are earned; they will be available to use the next business day.
- PR Vouchers are redeemable on in-store merchandise only.
- The redemption of PR Vouchers do not earn points toward other PR Vouchers.
- PR Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change is given.
- PR Vouchers will expire 90 days after issue date.
- PR Vouchers are redeemable at this location only.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- One name per PR account. The PR Program is reserved for individuals and same-household families
- Organizations, corporations, and not-for-profits are not eligible for membership.
- Once an account is established, it cannot be combined with another account to earn rewards.
- State sales tax applies to all purchases.
- State sales tax amount does not apply toward the accrual of PR Points.